Saturday, April 7, 2012

Alayna Grace

We have been good friends for a long time with a family who is in the process of adopting a little girl. They were the ones who opened our eyes to children with UP syndrome. They are stepping out in a leap of Faith. They are trusting God and following Him. Here are a few photos of Alayna Grace (I cannot stop thinking how cute and adorable she is! Don't you dare tell me that she is not cute!! : )



These photos were taken on Valentine's day!

 
I bet she is thinking "Will you take this weird thing away!"

Just imagine, she has no idea there is a Mommy coming to pick her up and a Daddy to play with. She has no idea she HAS a family! She is so blessed. I am so blessed to have friends who care about angels from God. The angels that other people give up, the angels left behind. Alayna Grace you are NOT being left behind.

This is a photo of her name. I really like it. Alayna Grace is a beautiful name, almost as beautiful as she is! : )
If you want to follow their adoption blog this is their link.  I will go before you...

Jesus Joy,
  Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment