Thursday, August 2, 2012

I'm Back! : )

 Every day I check to see if anything as changed on Nana's RR page, but nothing does. I guess you might say I'm a little down. I want Nana to have a family! I want Isabel to have a family! Nana's grant has stayed the same, $3688.90....Nana's life has stayed the same. There is not been another chapter started in her life yet... There is no new hope. Isabel is still waiting. Isabel's grant has stayed the same, $1335.21. Isabel and Nana are in deep need of love, they are in need of hope. They need a family!

Nana... Dear sweet Nana! In your eyes anyone can see
you want a family!


Isabel. Happy, chearful Isabel. You need a home.. and soon!


Jesus Joy,
  Julia

1 comment:

  1. There's always hope! Please commit with me to pray and do fundraising for Nana during this incredibly important time of year: the Angel Tree fundraiser. I've signed up to be her official Angel Tree warrior, and I need all the help I can get.

    Do not lose hope! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete