Sunday, March 18, 2012

Perfect........ in God's Eyes.

Why was I born into a loving family with everything I need? Why not Nana or Isabel or any other children? Just because I'm "perfect" that does not give me a reason to live a great life and watch the sad children die. Those children are perfect! Children with Down Syndrome are so cute, lovable and so much more! God made these children perfect in His eyes... and in mine.

"Now the God of peace … make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is well-pleasing in his sight …" (Hebrews 13:20–21)

If God made us all the same then would life be worth living?  Children with Down Syndrome are so special! I will NOT sit idle when children are crying out for help! I will NOT sit idle when there is something that I can do! I cannot sit idle when children, babies, toddlers, teens and adults are in need.

Please pray for these children. Please pray for Nana and Isabel.

 Jesus Joy,
  Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment